• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Shoulder harness replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USMCF18

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those in the know, is replacing the fixed shoulder harness with an inertial reel version a simple matter of unscrewing the trim piece and unbolting the old and rebolting the new? Or is a log entry and such required with A&P installation?

I am sick/annoyed of the fixed ones and want them changed out ASAP!! I was hoping it was something I could do myself as it does not seem to be cosmic...in theory. It is aviation though to be fair.

Thanks,

Grant

Latest posts

Back