• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Set of 2 Twin Hornet-22 Engine Heater

Bobynette

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like new! Perfect to safely heat engines for a plane inside an unheated hangar. A bit weak for my usage outside here in north Canada.

200$ USD each

Features:

• Lightweight and portable
• Uses a low amount of electricity
• No propane tanks to haul or refill
• 250 watts
• 120 volts AC
• 2 thermostats and fans
• 2 heating modules
• 40’ electrical cord
• 2.5” x 2” x 9.25”housing

Warrior 151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like new! Perfect to safely heat engines for a plane inside an unheated hangar. A bit weak for my usage outside here in north Canada.

200$ USD each

Features:

• Lightweight and portable
• Uses a low amount of electricity
• No propane tanks to haul or refill
• 250 watts
• 120 volts AC
• 2 thermostats and fans
• 2 heating modules
• 40’ electrical cord
• 2.5” x 2” x 9.25”housing

I tried one of these, not enough heat so I bought a hornet 45 heater to put in the engine compartment. With the little hornet 22 on top and the 45 inside the lower compartment the engine is very warm. Oil temps are around 60 And the whole compartment is equally heated, using a good engine blanket from aero covers.

cathead

Reaction score
I sent ya a message. Text me how you want paid.

Latest posts