• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Sensenich Prop 76DM6-0-58

salvol

Reaction score
Like new. @400hrs since new, never had a file touch it. Rain spots. Logs, no yellow tag. $1000 obo.

Avidflyer2

Reaction score
Is this a Sensenich 74DM6 prop, instead of a 76DM6? If so, I'm very interested in purchasing it.

salvol

Reaction score
I'll go look tonight. I'm a 30 miles away right now.

salvol

Reaction score
Yes, it is a 74DM-58. I was looking at logbook while writing the post and wrote it wrong. Where are you?

salvol

Reaction score
Yes, it is a 74DM-58. I was looking at logbook while writing the post and wrote it wrong. Where are you?
I will sell it to you for the $1000 but am increasing the price to the next guy. $4000 for new! Wow, they have gone up so much in the last few years.

Avidflyer2

Reaction score
North Carolina - Please send me a private message regards shipping address and payment options. I can't seem to find out how to do that myself!

killrocks

Reaction score
I would like to be next in line if this deal falls through....I'm in AZ. Thanks!!!!

salvol

Reaction score
North Carolina - Please send me a private message regards shipping address and payment options. I can't seem to find out how to do that myself![/QUOTE

North Carolina - Please send me a private message regards shipping address and payment options. I can't seem to find out how to do that myself!
You can call or text me at 2062260973. The prop is in Seattle. The shipping may make it prohibitive in cost.