• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Sending the Warrior for Paint September1st

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The time has come that I finally get a new paint job on my 1974 Warrior. It’s been two years in the making and I have chosen a reputable company in Zephyrhills FL. I'm looking for advice on ways to protect myself and investment. I will be signing a contract and leaving a sizable down payment for this work. Is it best to run this through a credit card for protection, or will a check be just as good. I have the funds in my savings account. I plan on getting everything in writing so there is no question to the work to be performed. Is there anything else I should do during this process. I know many of you have been through this process and can warn me of pitfalls you may have encountered. I am super excited, as I have never had a pretty shiny Plane before!

Latest posts

Back