• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Selling my sweet Cherokee 1979 6/300. Less than 2200 TTAF, 650 SMOH.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyperfishing

Reaction score
All logs. Annuals done in October 2018, IFR biannual done December 2018. 98 gallons fuel, two position fuel selector, club seating. Perfect IFR cross country mini airliner. Altimatic IIIC Autopilot, heading and altitude hold, Super sound proofing, 1300 pounds useful load. Hangered, open check book maintenance, 100% ready and needs nothing. Flown average of about 10 hours a month in 2018.

Speed mods, Loran, Bogert Battery Box, ADSB in and out, Garmin 430, GTX 345, flightstream, bluetooth, Ipod dash chargers and yoke mounts, strikefinder, insight 602 graphic engine monitor, RMD wing tip lights, stand-by vacuum system, Dual Glidescope, King radios, Tanis engine heater. Unused Bruce canvas wing covers.
favorite plane picture.jpg
$170K or best offer, until I change my mind about selling it!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back