• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Selling my 1979 Turbo Arrow

Himark

Supporting Member
Reaction score
1800 TT, 151 SMOH, Here is a link to all the details as I did just list it on tradeplane. Nice Midwest always hangared. 89k.

Attachments

Aussiecat

Planning for PA-24/PA-30
Reaction score
I agree with your wife, Blue is better! That said it is a nice looking plane, best of luck with your sale. I am curious wy the new gps is placarded vfr only.

Himark

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with your wife, Blue is better! That said it is a nice looking plane, best of luck with your sale. I am curious wy the new gps is placarded vfr only.
It needs to be linked to a CDI than will be IFR.

Azpilot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking bird. Do you have the Merlyn automatic waste gate controller installed? If so, you’ll want to add that to your listing - it’s a major plus with these engines.

Himark

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking bird. Do you have the Merlyn automatic waste gate controller installed? If so, you’ll want to add that to your listing - it’s a major plus with these engines.
Wow...no kidding, mine does not have it and you are right. The listing came out today and had 4 people ask about that.

Em1

Reaction score
I have the 1979 Turbo in Blue with the Merlyn ... Love it!

Great plane and with those times and nice looking original paint, someone will get a great base to refresh the avionics.

Latest posts