• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Selling avionics from panel refresh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm in the process of having my panel redone so I'll have some extra equipment that I need to sell. Going in is dual G5s, 650, and 255. Out comes all of the stuff below. This is the first group as there are still a few items in the panel that have not yet been removed. All of the items were functional when removed and I've included pictures of them powered up. For now, the list is:

1. Garmin SL-30 with tray ($2900)
2. King KN62A with tray ($900)
3. Apollo (Garmin) GX-55 with tray. Screen is good. I'll include databases until end of June 2019 too. ($500)
View media item 850 (Items 1, 2, 3, and 8)
4. Mid Continent MD40-65L CDI for GX series GPS with connector ($100)
View media item 8515. King KMA-20 with marker beacon. No tray or connector - yet. (take it, please)
View media item 849 (Items 1, 2, 3, and 5)
6.King KX170B without tray ($125)
View media item 8537. King KX170B with tray ($150)
View media item 8558. King KI-209 CDI with connector ($500)
View media item 8529. Apollo (PS Engineering) SL-15 (aka PS 7000B) with tray, connectors, and new contacts ($500)
View media item 854
Send me a PM if you would like additional information or pics.

For those that are interested, what is yet to be removed is:
1. AI
2. Stec heading indicator with heading bug
3. King GS receiver
4. Sigtronics SPA-400 intercom

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back