• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

SB1345 Spar inspection info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had my inspection done yesterday. If anyone in the northeast needs one done, these guys were great. www.mobilendt.com They drove down from Long Island NY to do the work at my hangar. I had everything apart ready for them to do the inspection. Honestly the paperwork took longer than the inspection. Mike at mobileNDT was a neat dude full of information. They do all types of NDT work on aircraft and Firetrucks (ladders/pins/etc.)

Latest posts

Back