• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Rosen Sunvisors and Plug and Jump

Stan

Reaction score
I have sold my 74 Arrow II, I have for sale:

Rosen 13-01316 Sunvisors Piper Cherokee Swivel, with hardware and STC paperwork. 5yrs old, like new.
$250.00 plus shipping.

Plug and Jump, for Piper
New
$55.00 plus shipping.

R SV.JPG

Jumper.JPG

BGFYankee

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Have both of these items sold? If not, interested in the Rosens.

Stan

Reaction score
Looks like both have sold awaiting funds>

bryris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sent you a PM about the plug. I'll buy it. Never heard back from you. Is your buyer someone other than me?

Unit74

Reaction score
I sent you a PM about the plug. I'll buy it. Never heard back from you. Is your buyer someone other than me?
If so, Spruce has one for you. I have one and it works like it should. It is heavy though and you will need a set of pumper cables to go with it.

And I'm sure most know, it will only start the plane, not power up the avionics bus.

bryris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you trickle charge through it?

Morgan3820

Reaction score
If so, Spruce has one for you. I have one and it works like it should. It is heavy though and you will need a set of pumper cables to go with it.

And I'm sure most know, it will only start the plane, not power up the avionics bus.
I did not know that. Not trying to start an argument, but why would it start the plane but not power the rest of the plane? It goes into the same receptacle.

Last edited:

Stan

Reaction score
Bryris,

Did not mean to not answer back, I had the plug on two forums.
Plug sold before your post.