• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Risk Management - Personal Limits while flying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mountain Pilot

Reaction score
We all have our personal limits when flying, some of these are because of lack of experience in certain flight realms. Mine is flight over large areas of water such as flight to the Bahama Islands or over the Great Lakes. Where as I have no problem flying over and around the Rocky Mountains ( when the conditions are right ).

If I needed to complete a flight over expanses of water, what safety items should be brought along and what should I look for to prepare for this flight?

What other personal limits do others have in their flying?

Latest posts

Back