• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

RIP the inventor of tech behind the pulse oximeter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canuck

David Megginson
Reaction score
Hospitals use these to monitor patients; we use these to check our blood-oxygen saturation at higher altitudes. Now they're critically important to monitor people with COVID-19 at home. I'm glad I have one sitting in my flight bag, just in case I get the disease.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/01/...imeter-dies-at-84.html?searchResultPosition=1

p.s. Contrary to some social-media posts, there is no report that he died of COVID-19. People try too hard to find irony in everything.

Latest posts

Back