• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Removed avionics from upgrade - price reduced

Jd21476

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just completed a new avionics install in my plane and I have the following items for sale:

Narco COM 120 TSO w/ tray (works great) $200 - SOLD

Apollo IImorrow Model 800 Flybuddy GPS w/ tray and owners manual $80

Directional Gyro model RCA11A-15 $80 - SOLD

Narco 850 Altitude Encoder $25

Narco NAV 122 TSO 14V, this works but the VOR knob just spins and I am told it is repairable but may be a gear inside. $300 - SOLD

Leather yoke cover w/ PTT for PA24 (Comanche) $50 -SOLD

Telex PT-200 PTT universal fit $50

4 way Com connector to add rear headset jacks if you only have fronts $75

Everything works fine except the one issue with the 122 knob.

price is obo plus shipping

Attachments

Last edited:

Rzitren

Reaction score
Hi
I would be interested in the COM120. Please PM me.
Thanks

Richard L Murphy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's strange, I can select other people's names and the "Contact" icon comes up, but not on your user name. Oh well, sent you an email, thank you.

kf6iat

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interested in the DG.... will send a message...

Latest posts