• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Removable rear stick STC for PA-12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerichod505

'47 PA-12 and '63 PA-28
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looking for an STC to change out the rear control stick in my PA12 for one with the removable handle.
i have searched the list of STCs for the PA-12, and looked thru the ones for PA-18, but no luck.

anyone who has made that modification - can you point me to where you got the STC and the parts?

thanks in advance!

j.

Latest posts

Back