• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Quick trip to Bar Ten Ranch at the Grand Canyon (video)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying_Monkey

Reaction score
So I had a job in Vegas that I flew myself out for and on the return trip a couple of my friends/crew took a little diversion to the Bar Ten Ranch at the Grand Canyon. Did some ATV riding down to the canyon and back and ate lunch that they provided. Very cool place. Flew in early and departed just after lunch. It was an amazing morning with beautiful weather and just the right time of year because everything was in bloom and unusually green with the recent record rainfalls. Truly incredible.

I cut a little video since we all shot a small amount of footage.

Latest posts

Back