• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PS Engineering PMA8000BT for sale

Charley

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Sanjiv,

What is at the top in your right hand stack?

Looks like engine instrumentation, and surface mounted.

Charley

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, I now see it protrudes no further than the rest of your avionics.

sierrakilo99

Reaction score
sanjiv, apparently my PM to you failed... I'm interested in the unit for my RV-7 project.

sk

sierrakilo99

Reaction score
Selling my 10 month old PMA8000BT for $1200 as I am upgrading to PMA450a. It will be removed next week and will be shipped with new tray and connectors I would receive from 450.
If interested then you can email me at [email protected] or text me 6096788875.
I think the PM went through this time, but just in case I also emailed.

sk

Latest posts