• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PS Engineering PM-2000 intercom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a "new" PS Engineering PM 2000, panel mount stereo intercom--never installed, with all the parts. The PM 2000 is no longer sold but this one is NIB and the warranty period starts when you install it. When I ordered it, I also ordered a factory pre-made wiring harness for a four-place plane so installation should be fairly easy and much cheaper than having the avionics shop make it for you. All the wires are marked and it has the installation instructions. I believe that the jacks for rear passengers are part of the installation kit. The intercom has stereo capability and an audio input. It has automatic mute so music fades when ATC needs to communicate with you or you want to communicate with passengers over the intercom. You can mount horizontally or vertically. Additionally, it has two remote controls for the rear passengers to control volume. 12v/24v. Asking $300.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back