• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Props for piper lance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertthoyer

CAPT BOB, RET DELTA/NAVY CFII MULTI AND SINGLE
Reaction score
I am researching three blade props by all three suppliers and loosing the old two blade. I know the two blade is most efficient over three blades. Plus the added weight factor of three blade extended out to forward CG.
But as I understand the new scimitar are as efficient and composite as light as two blade. Price wise McCauley is less then Hartzell and MT is the most expensive. Any advice is appreciated!

Latest posts

Back