• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Problem Pairing XM Bluetooth Docking Station with PSE 8000G

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just bought the new XM Bluetooth Docking Station for my Onyx Plus and I am trying to pair it with my PS Engineering 8000G audio panel. The PS Engineering 8000G is capable of supporting up to 8 simultaneous bluetooth connections. The PS Engineering 8000G is always in discovery mode whenever it is turned on and uses a passkey of "0000" if it is required. The 8000G shows up on a cell phone, Ipad, and Samsung tablet. I can also place the XM Bluetooth Docking Station into discovery mode by pressing the button on the front and it blinks red and blue to indicate that it is in discovery mode. The problem is that neither the XM bluetooth cradle or the 8000G has a keyboard or display where I can acknowledge pairing. Is there a workaround? Can a third device confirm pairing between the cradle and the 8000G?

Latest posts

Back