• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Price Update - FS: EI CHT/EGT and KI-208

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Would like to sell these instruments to fund other repairs/improvements to the Cherokee D:

King KI-208 VOR/LOC - S/N 6127, has mods 1 & 2 completed; was working in IFR certified panel until aircraft was damaged in tornado (inside hangar) in Sept 2018. Has a Southeast Aerospace Inc warranty sticker on it. Just removed it from the panel last weekend. Asking $215 shipped.

Electronics Intl EC-1 - S/N 469; single cylinder digital combined EGT/CHT gauge with wiring and probes. I was planning to use this then went with a JPI EDM-700 monitor. I bought it as "working when removed". Asking $150 shipped.

I don't have any paperwork with either of these instruments, but to the best of my knowledge they are functional. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Instruments 1.jpg
    Instruments 1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Instruments 2.jpg
    Instruments 2.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Instruments 3.jpg
    Instruments 3.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 65

Latest posts

Back