• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Poll: Which panel-mounted GPS navigator do you have?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which panel-mounted GPS do you have?

• GNS 480 / Apollo CNX-80

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • GNS 430 (or other GNS series not listed)

Votes: 41 27.3%
  • GNS 530

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • GTN 650 (or other GTN series not listed)

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • GTN 750

Votes: 14 9.3%
  • GPS 175 / GNC 355 / GNX 375 (or other non-GTN, modern Garmin unit)

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • IFD 440 / AeroNav 800 (or other IFD/AeroNav not listed)

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • IFD 540/550 / AeroNav 900/910

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Legacy King (KLN series, others?)

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No panel GPS or not listed

Votes: 17 11.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Okay, here's another question I'm curious about...

Unfortunately, there's a max limit of 10 choices on polls, so I had to do a lot of lumping together to fit everyone in, and I probably still omitted a few. I especially don't like lumping "No panel GPS or not listed" together. Lemme know if your model didn't get explicitly identified.

Mostly interested in seeing how many legacy vs. modern panel-mounted GPSs are represented here, but also how many folks don't have a panel GPS.

Latest posts

Back