• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Plugs / cover for PA23-160

hfc1969

Reaction score
Good evening.

Looking for a fuselage cover and or engine plugs for my 59 PA23-160.

Thought I would ask here before I turned to Bruce’s.

Coopere

Reaction score
I've used both bruce's and these guys their product is very good and easily as comparable as bruce's plus pricing is in Canadian dollars so you can save some being from the states

https://www.aerocovers.com

FLYZONE

Reaction score
I would like to get some input on this as well. Recently Planecovers.com closed up shop to retire. I had used their covers for many, many years - bought three. I got 14 years out of one of my covers. Each time the cover was better and the fit was always perfect. I haven't seen any, especially Bruce's, that fit as well as mine and the overall quality of the materials is not as good. There will be a lot of folks looking for a new place to go.