• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Piper Warrior - In Colorado?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Vero Beach

Reaction score
Hello All! I have a question about flying in Colorado. Since I live in florida, I obviously don't deal with topography too often! I am planing on purchasing an aircraft soon, and the one that best fits my budget/needs seems to be the Piper Warrior; The only issue is the service celling. I will be making yearly trips to Crawford Colorado, (99V). With the service ceiling of the Warrior being somewhere around 11,000', that doesn't leave a great deal of space between the plane, and the tops of some of those rocks out there.

Has anyone flown to 99V or any of the surrounding fields? If so, is there a route that a non-turbo a/c could fly to get in from the Southeast?

TIA for any help!

-Chris

Latest posts

Back