• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Piper PA28 interior replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm replacing the interior of my 1975 Piper PA28-151 with a new leather interior (seats, headliner, sidepanels, carpet, etc). I've been researching the internet trying to find photos of leather interiors that look especially nice but haven't had much luck. I've tried Googling for PA28 leather interior reupholstery and I've found some photos using Google, however, haven't found many photos and the ones I've found weren't all that interesting.

Does anyone know where I can find a lot of good photos? Or, if you've recently redone your interior please post photos.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back