• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Piper Museum in Financial Trouble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WebRuss

Reaction score
Folks this message is from over in Delphi Airworthy Comanche Forum. It thought it was worth sharing. Please help if you can.
--------
I understand, second hand from former Piper engineer, John Bryerton, that the Piper Aviation museum is hurting badly financially. They have lost their upstairs tenant who paid much of the building expenses and of course they have been shut down which has left them with no income. As a serial Piper owner I can't imagine the museum going under, I made a $100 donation today and am asking everyone else who is in a position to do so to consider helping out the museum. Never know when that might come back to help us.

https://pipermuseum.com/
Russ

Latest posts

Back