• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Piper Lance/Seneca Main Gear Doors - $100 per door OBO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudyann

Reaction score
These doors were removed from my Lance to replace with new to improve fit. There are a few cracks that could be repaired if desired, but they were work fine when removed. If you have poor fitting main gear doors, you are loosing speed. Use these to custom fit to your plane by cutting and re-fiberglassing. That is what I was planning to do until I got a great deal on some new old stock parts on ebay. Anyway, let me know.

Jeff
248-240-8086

Attachments

• IMG_0968.JPG
    IMG_0968.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0969.JPG
    IMG_0969.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0970.JPG
    IMG_0970.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 26