• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Piper Inventory For Sale

manzella13

Reaction score
Large inventory of Piper parts for sale (some Cessna and Hawker Beechcraft available as well). All items are New and have traceability. 900 line items list available upon request. Too many to list here, filters, hinges, sparkplugs, avionics conversion kits, ect.. Please see attached List and run any part numbers you have against it and email [email protected].

View attachment Copy of Fixed Wing Inventory 170124 (2).xlsx

Last edited:

tripleg

Reaction score
Do you happen to have the 7th seat for the PA32/PA32R or PA34 ??

N7655W

Reaction score
sent an email for the list and never received a response.

manzella13

Reaction score
If you have an issue with any pricing please advise. I may have provided you with a price that was high, however we are negotiable. This inventory is new to us so if you have a valid price that we need to beat for comparable parts of the same condition (These are all New not As removed!) let us know and we will work with you as best we can.

I got the list from him but he was quoting full tilt Vero Beach retail on a hodge podge of NOS parts.

manzella13

Reaction score
Im sorry that you did not receive a response. I have had a few emails that were kicked back. Please see the attached list and advise if we can help you. Pricing is NOT an issue. I have limited list price to go off of for these parts. I am trying to be competitive with what the market is showing. I will work with you as best I can.Thanks

View attachment Copy of Fixed Wing Inventory 170124 (2).xlsx

intercyber

Reaction score
Need one vent knob for my Cherokee PA28-180 Part # 22040-00278 F

Last edited:

Latest posts