• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Piper Forum Member Launches New iPad Magazine app - HangarSphere

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HangarSphere

Reaction score
Hi All,
For all things related to your hangar, please download my new iPad app -- HangarSphere. This iPad magazine offers resourceful information related to the design, construction, management and maintenance of your hangar. Lighting, floor coatings, hangar door issues, lease rates, safety, security, etc are all topics that are covered. HangarSphere also covers the lifestyle associated with those of us who spend more of our time in our hangars than anywhere else.

Download the app here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hangarsphere/id530666893?mt=8&ls=1

The app and Premier issue is free. Please read and let me know your thoughts. I can't improve anything unless I hear from all of you.

Thanks,
Lars Jensen, ATP

HangarSphere
Tango Ten Media LLC

photo.jpg

Latest posts

Back