• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Piper Commanche 250 versus Piper Lance versus Piper Arrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benpilot

Reaction score
I am looking at buying either a Piper Comanche 250, Arrow or Lance. Which is the best overall plane for long distance performance cruising and advanced ratings and lowest cost to own and maintain?

On the Commanche 250, is it expensive to buy and replace the old lame yokes with modern Piper yokes?

I see very good deals right now on the older Piper Commanche 250 (under 50k!) and they have nice roomy cockpits compared to the Piper Archer/Warriors that I've trained on in the past.

Latest posts

Back