• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PIPER CHEROKEE WINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good day fellow piper owners

I would like to ask if any of you can help me with the following piper wing part numbers, As I am not receiving any
feedback from Piper on the matter and find it very hard to believe that there are other Piper 140,150,160 and 180 aircraft flying around with the
following part numbers on their aircraft or am I the only one. I have been advised that part numbers 62015-2 and 65601-2 are older part numbers but are not listed in the part books and you will never find them.

For those who don't mind taken the time to look and help me out the data plate is located between the Flap and the Aleron under neath most likely have been painted over you may have to clean it without scratching the info off. I used goof off and a light scratch pad maybe you or perhaps somebody else has a better suggestion to get the part numbers and any other information such as the serial number stamp for the wing and aircraft and any mod as mine have a M and E.

Just to let all know I am not using any of the information to solicit any business or any services from you just a reference for My current RH wing on my 1964 Piper 160 aircraft

Thank you and appreciate all the help and support.

RM

TT

Latest posts

Back