• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Piper Cherokee 180 WAAS for sale!!!, Too good to be true

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gusve

Reaction score
I found this on Barnstormers but I find hard to believe the price and features in the plane at this price.

CHEROKEE WITH GLASS AND WAAS! • $24,888 • PRICED FOR FAST SALE • N40984, 1973 Cherokee 140 160hp STC, TTAF: 2800, 1980 SMOH, 78/78/74/69 1/16 annual, engine is strong! Exterior 6/10, Interior 8/10 (2013). Aspen PFD 1000, Garmin 430W, Garmin SL30, Century A/P, Garmin GTX327, PMA-8000SR audio panel w/ lifetime Sirius, aux jack and more! The engine has not been overhauled, and the plane has never been used at a flight school or for instruction, NDH, full logs, no squawks, no stories. Flies great at 135mph TAS and burns 8GPH and little oil. I've put 750 hours on the airframe since I bought it, and it flies almost every week. Moving up, time to sell! • Owner - located Alhambra, CA USA • Telephone: XXXXXXXXXX . • Posted April 20, 2016

It have pictures with the Aspen and 430W but Flightaware mentioned it's a 180. Even with a run out engine this will be a great investment or a total scam. Hope for the first alternative.​

Latest posts

Back