• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Piper Aztec Longnose Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponypwr93

Reaction score
Hello All,

New to this forum and am truly hoping someone can help out!

I'm in the process of snagging a 60 Aztec that has a long nose STC installed (SA280SW) that requires a Flight Manual Supplement, specific to Weight and Balance. Unfortunately, through the years, the Flight manual supplement has been misplaced and as such, I'm left with some Weight and Balance concerns. I've gone to the FAA and they will not release the AFM supplement, due to it being "proprietary". The STC owner, Tulsa Airmotive Inc, is no longer in existence and it's common belief that the business owner is now deceased.

SO...here I am hoping that someone out there will have this STC installed and be able to hook me up with the AFM supplements. I'm confident that the W&B has been adjusted to meet the "B" model specifications, but without that supplement, I've no way of being sure.

Thanks in advance

Dan

Latest posts

Back