• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Piper Archer II For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey y'all,

We're thinking about putting the Archer on the market early next year. I figured I'd post it here first. My brother and I have loved training on this plane but are ready to move up to something bigger (Lance / Saratoga / Cherokee 6/300).

Airframe: ~ 3770 TTSN
Engine: ~ 1650 SMOH (flies weekly so will increase)
Panel: Garmin -> G3X Touch 10", G5 Attitude, GTN 650Xi, GMA 345 audio-panel, GTX 345 XPDR, GTR-225 COMM, Guardian Avionics flush-mount iPad mini mount with power
Other: Electric Trim, AutoFlight II Wing-Leveler AP, EI Ammeter/Voltage meter, new SkyTec starter in 2019, new battery in 2020, new interior plastics 2019, new carpet 2020, AeroComfort Leather Yokes

When we list next year, most likely will be starting at around $125k. VREF brought this in around $110k excluding some additional upgrades we've done. Below is a video of the upgrade process. Thanks y'all!

kDUwMWd.jpg

g0REToT.jpg

NAKO1cm.jpg

ZOqWAcM.jpg

Before Leather Yokes:
TMny5M5.jpg

Latest posts

Back