• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Parts remaining from my panel upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was able to get rid of quite a bit but here are the remaining parts from my panel upgrade.

Before I let the shop list them on their dealer network, I figured I would give the rest of them one more shot here...

Everything here has approximately 600 hours on it, the TTAF on the airplane was 613 when I bought it, and it was all factory original stuff.

Everything will be sent out tagged "working when removed", and guaranteed in working order.

This is coming out of a 28v airplane. Ensure any electronic items will work with your electrical system.

Prices: Generally, what I've been doing is finding an ebay or similar sale, and subtracting 15% since I'm avoiding fees this way. Find out what it's worth, link it to me and knock a bit off and you probably have a deal ;).

• King KLN90B GPS + antenna (database NOT current, will need an update)
  • King KI208 CDI
  • King KT76A transponder (can include a like-new (used under 10 hours) encoder if needed)
  • King KR87 ADF + indicator (can include antenna if needed)
  • Hoskins FT-101A fuel flow/totalizer
  • Astro-Tech LC2 clock
  • King KX155 nav/comm
  • STEC 55 Alt-Preselect unit
  • Flightcom 403 clearance recorder/intercom
  • Davtron M475VA volt/amp meter
  • Insight 600 series 6 cylinder GEM with turbo intake
  • United Instruments 7000 VSI

Cosmetically all items are in "very good" condition. See following pics of the original panel for reference...

http://airplane.nbfl.net/N595TC/InteriorPics/DSC01553wtmk.JPG
http://airplane.nbfl.net/N595TC/InteriorPics/DSC01554wtmk.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back