• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Parting out a 1968 PIPER PA-28-140

heygeronimo

Reaction score
I am parting out a project I have currently. I have a complete plane with all parts. Anything you guys need please let me know? We can send photos, accept paypal, and I will offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all parts.

Thanks

BGFYankee

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Also, how much for the bottom cowling? Would love to get some photos if you don't mind. Guys up here are trying to source some parts for a customer's aircraft.

Last edited:

heygeronimo

Reaction score
i will upload a pic of the plane . I have all cowls and can take slme close ups. Ill look into the ailerons

BGFYankee

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Thank you. They are starting paint tomorrow and I told them I'd check on this.

heygeronimo

Reaction score
Yes I have a 14V KX155 and a Narco At150 XPDR. I also have a spare 28V KX 155 from another plane I had

BGFYankee

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Looks like that flap is an innie, so the aileron probably is too. Can you PM me a price for the left aileron and bottom cowl?

Latest posts