• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Parting 1967 pa 28

lowufo777

Reaction score
Parting a low time Cherokee complete aircraft ,all logs,no damage history.wings are off and she is in my barn in Maine .260 smoh e 320 e2a !!! I have way to many projects to complete. Sad to part her out but I think it will benifit more people this way
Mike
207 450-9208

Chavycha

CGLUMPS or bust!!!
Reaction score
Are the flaps those with outward or inward dimples?

If they're the "outie," I'm interested in the RH flap. Forum won't let me send another message right now but PM me if that's what you have.

lowufo777

Reaction score
Flaps and ailerons are not outliers.will check condition of rudder cap
Mike

avnldr

Reaction score
Looking for a right rear elevator trim tab. Plus, I could use the left elevator fiberglass tip, might take both if in good shape. Thanks.

Latest posts