• Become a Subscribing Member today!

    PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

    Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

    Why become a Subscribing Member?

    • Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

    Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

    Subscribe Now

Part number help.. Throttle cable end/rubber tube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.


Well-Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Reaction score
A&P called and said my throttle cable end was worn, I guess it's the part that connects the cable to the carb, the Parts Manual isn't very clear on what I need, especially since I can't think of what part he's talking about off the top of my head.

2nd thing I need is he said the metal tubes that run from the valve cover to the oil sump is the source of my irritating 2 drops per flight oil leak. He said there's a rubber/plastic fitting for each one that I can replace...

Anyone know what I'm looking for? He talked like these were common parts and I should be able to get them from spruce.

Latest posts