• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Parnership in kansas city area

Railpiper74

DoItInverted
Reaction score
Hello all. I have been looking for a 2-3 person partnership in the kansas city area. I would like this to be with a comanche 250 or lance. But am open to other options

TEG916

Reaction score
I think the audience you get on a single forum will be somewhat limited. You might try posting on Barnstormers or Craigslist. I am sure there are other mediums. You message will probably reach more people that way.

PropFan

Reaction score
I know you're looking for a small ownership group, but the Wing Flying Club (http://www.wingflyingclub.com/about_club.htm), based at KLXT might be a possibility. They have a Saratoga and an Archer. Google Flying Clubs in Kansas City, and you'll find a few other options, including the Flying Club of Kansas City (http://www.flyingclubkansascity.org/), of which I am a former member (no longer live in the area). The KC Flying Club would be a good source of contacts. There is also an EAA Chapter at KLXT that might also provide you with some leads.

Good luck.

Railpiper74

DoItInverted
Reaction score
UPDATE: Buying a nicely equipped 1973 Arrow..... Would anyone want in? Hanger at KLXT......