• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Panel Work Delay and Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbodakota

Reaction score
6 months ago I put down a deposit for half ($7000) to get 2 G5’s installed and connected to my Piper Autocontrol IIIb, Avidyne IFD 540 and 440. In addition, I‘m having Cies fuel senders and an Aerospace Logic fuel gauge installed and some other minor wiring to my GMA345 done. This work was scheduled for early September 2022..

I haven’t heard a peep since they cashed my check so I wrote them an email last week. 4 days later they wrote back and said they were at least 4-5 months behind and they would get back to me when they have shored up the schedule.

Is there a reasonable time to hold someone’s deposit? Would it be reasonable to ask for my money back and look elsewhere?

And finally, is there any shop out there that isn‘t a year behind that could get this work done in late 2022 or early 2023?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back