• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA32R Parts Catalog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N31BK

Reaction score
Part #761-718
Revised 10 -4- 2011

does anyone have the service manual and parts catalog for a PA32R301

I just bought a wreck plane to repair or sell parts.

I have not decided which way to go yet

Thanks

THE CORRECT CURRENT PARTS CATALOG BASED ON YOUR S/N IS P/N 761-718 DATED 10/4/2011
This is what the piper dealer is telling me is the last revision

sure I will take the 1999 one

I have nothing at this point
Thanks kshaw

Does anyone know where I could get a Rudder Control Arm for my 1999 Piper Saratoga PA32R-301T. Part Number 63457-004

I am told it’ll be 90-120 days which is a hard pill to swallow anytime but especially this time of heat.
Thanks for your help in advance!

A new part from Aviall/Boeing is being quoted as 'out of stock' with lead time of 114 days. What I've found is that usually means they will put an order into Piper for one to be pulled from their stock, or manufactured if they don't have one in stock. I've gotten parts from Piper that were manufactured the week after I ordered them, and then I've gotten parts 6-months after I've ordered them... go figure...

If you're not in a hurry, and you want a new part, order it and it might come in sooner.

If not, you'll need to try one of the salvage yards.

sk

A new part from Aviall/Boeing is being quoted as 'out of stock' with lead time of 114 days. What I've found is that usually means they will put an order into Piper for one to be pulled from their stock, or manufactured if they don't have one in stock. I've gotten parts from Piper that were manufactured the week after I ordered them, and then I've gotten parts 6-months after I've ordered them... go figure...

If you're not in a hurry, and you want a new part, order it and it might come in sooner.

If not, you'll need to try one of the salvage yards.

sk
I appreciate your reply. I am in a hurry for selfish reasons as I did order it but they are telling me 90-120 days which takes my entire summer flying away from me. I'm struggling with that...so Im doing everything I can to try to locate this part and I do have a few leads out there.
Thank you for your help! Stephen

Latest posts

Back