• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA28/R Parts Manuals (-140 to -235)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reb

Reaction score
Parts Catalog for PA-28-140, -150, -160, -180, -235 and PA-28R-180, -200

Attachments

• Piper 753-582 Cherokee&Arrow PC v2013.pdf
    13.7 MB · Views: 158
Aircraft Technical Publishers (ATP) is the exclusive provider and distributor of electronic publications for Piper Aircraft. All Piper publications (Illustrated Parts Catalogs, Maintenance Manuals, Service Bulletins/Service Letters and ePOH’s) are available through ATP by visiting their website at www.atp.com, by email at [email protected] or by telephone; (US & Canada) 800-227-4610 or worldwide (+1) 415-330-9500.

They do not list the Parts Catalog for the early Cherokees separately. It is available in the Piper PA-28 Series Airframe Library, $3,874 and in the Piper Complete Airframe Library, $4,467. Maybe you can find someone who has the library and would let you download a copy.

Piper has updated the Parts Catalog a couple of times. Unfortunately they do not revise all the superseded part numbers. Sometimes you can find the current part number on Aviall's website but you must have an account. Many times it takes a phone call to Aviall and they have to look it up. I have not had any problem ordering parts by an old part number. They will send the current part. The FAA does not require a current parts catalog. Other countries differ. The Service or Maintenance Manual has to be current. At least Piper is better than Lycoming. They list the part number for the original engine even though the part may have been revised (new p/n) a dozen times.

Last edited:
Today I was searching for Supplement 2 to Airplane Flight Manual Report No. VB-261 (extended CG range for PA-28-180) on the Piper site. I also checked for the latest revisions to the parts, maintenance, and other publications. Here's what I found:

753-582 Parts Catalog PA-28-140, -150, -160, -180, -235 and PA-28R-180, -200 Rev date 20 Oct 2017
753-586 Cherokee Service Manual Rev date 30 Nov 2019
230-207 Inspection Form Rev date 30 Nov 2019
761-497 (50) Progressive Inspection Manual Rev date 30 Nov 2019

I purchased a 2013 Parts Catalog and 2008 Service Manual download on ebay; the files were too large to upload. I will search for the most current pubs for download. PM me if the pubs I have are of interest to you.

If anyone has the Supplement 2 to Airplane Flight Manual Report No. VB-261 I would be most grateful to obtain it. Send me PM

Latest posts

Back