• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA28 Pilot & Co Pilot Seatbelt & Shoulder Harness

netsurfr

Reaction score
I installed rear shoulder harness kits on m Dakota this year and it only came on black so I decided to replace the front lap belts & shoulder harness assembly w/ black colored ones vs. sending these out to have them re-webbed in black so now have these for sale. They are a light grey color and they have the FAA tags. They came from a PA28-236 but I imagine they can be used w/ other PA28 models.

$400 shipped.

2016-09-19 16.14.08.jpg

pbyoung06

Reaction score
I installed rear shoulder harness kits on m Dakota this year and it only came on black so I decided to replace the front lap belts & shoulder harness assembly w/ black colored ones vs. sending these out to have them re-webbed in black so now have these for sale. They are a light grey color and they have the FAA tags. They came from a PA28-236 but I imagine they can be used w/ other PA28 models.

$400 shipped.

View attachment 7908
Looking for inertia reels for my cherokee, do you still have these from a billion years ago? lol and how doe the reels mount?

Kelly7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for inertia reels for my cherokee, do you still have these from a billion years ago? lol and how doe the reels mount?
I have two inertia reels I took out of my 235 with huge plastic covers

Dave S.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with Eric. I went with BAS and they are great. What a comfortable quality product.

kayakgeek

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got tired of continued issues with the stock inertial reels in my Dakota and installed BAS. I am a couple of years in with them at this point and am really happy with the decision.