• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA-34 Seneca Battery Minder remote mount installation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'd like to install a remote plug in for my Battery Minder in my Seneca V (as I had in my last plane). The purpose is to be able to easily plug in the Battery Minder without having to go into the tail to get to the battery every time. I have purchased the kit. Has anyone done this an can suggest an easily accessible spot to the exterior? In my Skylane, we mounted to the side of the aux power unit so I just flipped open that door to get to it. Ideally this could be mounted so the door to the aircraft does not need to be left open/cracked for critters to get into. I've attached a picture of my Skylane installation. Now onto figuring out a good place for the Seneca.... suggestions?
battery minder install.jpg
battery minder remote.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back