• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA 34 200T engines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad

Reaction score
PA 34 200T 2 engines for sale

I have both engines off of my Seneca II for sale. I took these engines off to upgrade to the newer 220 h.p. KB engines. One engine is low time and the other is at tbo but had a new top a few hundred hours ago. Both engines have excellent compression and ran flawlessly. I can put you in touch with my A&P if you have interest in them and he would be able to go over all the technical information as well as log book info, total time, compression etc. The low time engine ltsio360eb [approximately 400 hours] $15000... the higher time engine tsio360e [approximately 1800hours / 300ish since top] $10,000. Or buy both for $20,000 OBO.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back