• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA-28 Parts

Stevepra

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a 1972 PA-28-140 that we are parting out. There are many good parts, avionics and instruments left including the O-320-E3D. Email me at [email protected] with what parts you are interested in.

timeadc

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for the main landing gear wheel fairings, left and right.
PN 65203-00 and 65203-01

Stevepra

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately we do not have the wheel fairings. We do have a lot of other fiberglass. Some aftermarket fiberglass parts are actually Knots 2 You carbon fiber parts. We also have an LED tail Strobe that is pretty awesome.

Stephen Woodburn

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could get a Rudder Control Arm for my 1999 Piper Saratoga PA32R-301T. Part Number 63457-004

I am told it’ll be 90-120 days which is a hard pill to swallow anytime but especially this time of heat.
Thanks for your help in advance!

propjoe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stephen,
Give these guys a call. I just bought a strut from them for a good price:
I saw they had at least one PA-32 they were parting out.

tony la rotta

Samflyboy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is a 72 cruiser also, do you have the door inside cover?