• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA 28-235 Spinner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had some difficulty with a spinner on my PA28-235 (1963 vintage). There were no spinners (aluminum) to be found new or used. The only spinner I was able to find was from TCB Composites (Fiber glass). Long story short I went through two of these composite spinners and they just were not working out. So, with no other choices, I made my own aluminum spinner and I added a forward bulkhead to it as well. I am running my trials on it right now and wanted to see if anyone else was having difficulty with their 235 spinners. I am considering selling these spinners. As most of you know if your aircraft is over 25 years old and you have no parts source, you can manufacture your own parts. This was what I did, however, I am considering getting an STC for the spinner I have manufactured and wanted to get a feel for how many potential clients I might have. Best to all.

Latest posts

Back