• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Pa-28 235 items for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyview

Reaction score
hi all ...... well recently sold our sweet ride - PA28-235 Cherokee and have some items left over that someone here just may need or want -

here we go:
1. Service Manual
2. Parts Catalog
3. Cowling Cover
4. Jumper Cable set with Bag
5. Sun Shield set
6. Pitot Cover

I am open to all reasonable offers - operative word "reasonable" :)

1. $45
2. $45
3. $225
4. $220
5. $190
6. $10

I have a couple of pics of the Manual and the Catalog but 4 some reason couldn't get them uploaded.....if i can will do it later, but if not just PM me or reach out 2 me if interested.....all items in "like new" condition - you will not be dissatisfied

thx :)
d

Bonweb1.jpg

IMG_5890.jpg

IMG_5889.jpg

IMG_5885.jpg

IMG_6763.jpg

IMG_6764.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg