• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA-24 180 going up for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I doubt I am ever going to find a plane that flies as nice as this lady, but my PA-24 is up for sale....sigh. Lotta good memories with my Dad flying from Oregon to Maine and first airplane rides with my kids. 2 carseats and my 6'4'' frame + camping gear are just too much and the Mrs. wants more doors. I'm looking for a good home for her, maybe I will own her again one day. If you know someone looking who will take good care of her, send 'em my way. completely refurb paint/panel/interior, aussie horn, electroair ignition etc..

https://www.trade-a-plane.com/searc...MANCHE+180&listing_id=2321877&s-type=aircraft

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back