• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA-23-160 V-Speeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkeys07

Reaction score
Hi-
I was hoping you all could confirm the V speeds for the PA-23-160. We have the owners manual and a list of different speeds the owner typed up and some seem to be conflicting. I've also heard that some of the speeds vary depending on the serial number? I could find them for the PA-23-150 but believe they are different.

VSO – 56
VS1 – 62
VMC – 75
VR – 80
VX – 75
VY – 100
VYSE – 95
VFE – 100
VLO – 125
VLE – 120
VA – 130
VNO – 180