• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

P.L. Porter Hydrolok SL10100C Seat Cylinder WANTED

smash

Reaction score
Need a P.L. Porter Hydrolok seat spring/cylinder for my 76 Archer. Piper P/N 76445C.

Used/serviceable is fine. Below is a photo of what I'm looking for. Thanks.

Hydrolok SL10100.JPG

philiplane

A&P, IA, CFI, CFII, MEI,
Reaction score
That unit is repairable.

Aviation Fabricators has pioneered the overhaul of P.L. Porter (Hydrolok), Enidine, Roton, and Beechcraft cylinders at a fraction of the cost of new. We are an FAA approved CRS facility located in Clinton, Missouri and we do 100's of them each month. Our turn-around time on acuators is an amazing 4-5 days! Let us save you time and money, contact our actuator expert, Chuck Koch, for a fast, free, friendly quote at [email protected] or 660.885.7513
Learn more at http://www.avfab.com/repair.htm

smash

Reaction score
Thanks but I don't have a cylinder to overhaul - I need one as one of my seats had had it removed at one point in its life.

bling

Reaction score

I have one that I believe is new old stock. Still has original hydrolok packaging.

PM me.

Last edited: