• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Original Cub Tachometer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What’s It Worth?

• $300 to $500

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $500 to $1,000

• Above $1,000.00

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CherryBomb

Reaction score
Hello All,

I’m actually a Cherokee guy, but I recently bought an aircraft hangar loaded with 40 years of stuff. This included an original equipment Cub tachometer in perfect condition, along with the cable and what appears to be all the brackets. When one of the senior A&P/IAs on the field saw it he said it was worth a significant amount and advised I put it somewhere safe. He couldn’t tell me what that amount is. I was originally going to display it in my rec-room as a cool novelty, but if it is valuable and someone is willing to give me a fair price, I may consider selling it. Can anyone tell me where I can get an honest appraisal/educated opinion on its worth?

Thanks,

Kevin

Latest posts

Back